Okay, so last night we got home in the wee hours of the morning after being freed from our elderly neighbors’ interminable, wine-soaked holiday open house, and we collapsed onto the couch to watch the Devils on tivo delay and try to sober up. Exhausted and possibly seeing double, we got talking about something hilarious, and when we reached the final punchline in a serious of brilliant and insightful jokes, Schnookie slurred to Pookie, “Remember what we’re talking about, because this is a great blog post. And there is no way I’m going to remember this.” Pookie might have just snored in response.
So now it’s time to write a post for today, and needless to say, we have literally no idea what we were talking about last night. Not the faintest clue. In trying to patch together some sort of road map back to those genius bits, though, we think we might know what we weren’t talking about:
– How much we love the Rangers.
– How great Brian Rolston is.
– How much we love coconut.
– What a terrible hiring Jacques Lemaire was.
– How the Ducks are going to win the Presidents Trophy.
– How much we wish the Devils had traded for Chris Pronger.
– How much we wish our elderly neighbors would have us over every weekend.
– How crappy Zach and Marty are.
Aren’t you glad we shared?