It’s a full, delicious slate of hockey on Thanksgiving Eve, and we’d like to take a moment to reflect on the things we’re thankful for.
– Hockey! No matter how badly the season’s going for the Devils, it’s still great to have hockey on TV every night.
– That if the Devils were only going to have a scant few wins by this point in the season, at least they made sure one of them was a 5-0 romp over the Caps.
– Super Mario Brothers Wii, and a four-day weekend to play it during.
– Cranberry sauce in the shape of the can on our good china.
– The Devils’ very own miniature giraffe.
– In a season of really lousy Devils hockey, our secondary teams!
– And our tertiary teams!
– In that vein, the Blue Jackets’ Golden State Sweep!
– Christmas decorations in Palmer Square in Princeton today.
– The sleigh bell sale at Howell Living History Farm.
– Did we mention hockey?
– All of our family and friends, in person and online. Happy Thanksgiving, y’all!